Starting Thursday, March 26th, PMC will not be permitting any clients to enter the facility directly.
To minimize client’s and staff member’s likelihood of exposure, we now offer curbside pick up and drop off for all appointments. The only exception to this are end-of-life appointments. Up to 2 people (properly masked) are able to accompany their pet for end-of-life appointments.
When you arrive at PMC, please call 509-545-4931 (option One) and inform the staff of your name and pet’s name and what you are here for (an appointment vs. medication refill). Please also let them know the make/color of your car and what spot you are parked in. Please remain on the premises during your appointment.
Please remain in your vehicle and follow protocols from above and below. NOTE: please make sure we have a good phone number to contact you while your pet is in the building. Also, please hold all major questions until you receive a phone call from the medical team.
- A staff member will come out to your vehicle when we are ready for your pet
- We request you meet the staff member outside of your vehicle with your pet leashed or in a carrier
- We will place a PMC leash (if a dog) on your pet
- We will then take the pet into the building for their exam/treatments
- Please remain in your vehicle in the parking lot during this time
- A staff member will contact you on the number provided to discuss any concerns, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, or other information from the appointment
- We will collect payment over the phone
- At the end of the appointment a staff member will return your pet directly to your car with a receipt to sign, and any medications or discharge instructions needed
We are offering essential and non-essential services to our veterinary patients. However, essential services are given scheduling priority. Non-essential appointments are currently able to be scheduled at 7-10 days out from date of phone call. Please be patient when scheduling appointments, as we are seeing a heavier caseload during the pandemic.
- Annual Wellness exams that do not require vaccinations
- Most Elective Surgical Procedures (including spays and neuters)
- Nail Trims/Anal Gland Expressions
- Health Certificate Exams for travel
- Non-elective surgeries (treated on a case-by-case basis)
- Sick/Injured pet appointments
- Most vaccination appointments for existing patients
- Bandage Changes
- Suture Removals
- Quality of life/end of life appointments
The following additional operational adjustments are now in effect
PMC is operating at normal business hours. Any pets needing immediate assistance outside our normal business hours should seek treatment at an emergency hospital.
We will be limiting medication refills to 1 monthly supplies due to supply/delivery issues.
Exempt: Heartworm medication and flea/tick medication
We will only be accepting payment in the form of a credit card or CareCredit. We will NOT be accepting checks, or offering to finance. Cash as a form of payment is discouraged at this time whenever possible.