We offer boarding for dogs, cats, and exotic pets.
Pet Boarding Drop-Off & Pick-Up Hours
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Examination by a licensed Veterinarian within the last 12 months for dogs and cats. Pets must free of medical concerns, not have contagious illnesses or parasites to board.
- Dogs and cats must be current and up-to-date on DA2P and Rabies vaccines, as recommended by your veterinarian. Vaccines must be given no less than 10 days prior to the boarding drop-off dates.
- Fecal testing within the last 6 months
- These health requirements must be verified by a member of our staff prior to making a boarding reservation.
- Boarding stays must be reserved >48 hours before the desired drop-off.
We want to provide a home away from home for your pet. While you are on vacation, your pet will be entertained and catered to just as if they were on vacation too!
Cat in condo $25/night
Dog in small kennel (<15#) $25/night
Dog in medium kennel (<25#) $30/night
Dog in large kennel (<45#) $35/night
Dog in Run $40/night ($30/night for 2nd pet)
Spa Package <40# $30
Spa Package >40# $40
Extra 15 minutes of play/exercise $15
Photo or Video update $5
Comments? Please fill out the short form and we'll contact you shortly.