Careers at PMC
We Love Our Team!
Our mission is “to provide the best quality integrative veterinary medicine possible to our patients and provide a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment for our staff.”
We have a supportive and structured management team that helps all of the staff work to their best potential. The management team fully believes when you encourage employees to work together in a positive, encouraging environment, it allows each of us to provide better patient and client care.
Benefits For Full-Time Team Members Of PMC:
- Competitive pay based on skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (vacation and CE)
- Continuing Education allowance
- Paid LVT License or Veterinary Medication Clerk License renewals
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Generous pet products and services discounts
- Complimentary Wellness Plans
- Simple IRA after 1 year of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement for Veterinary Assistants going to school to become LVTs
- Tuition Assistance for recently graduated LVTs
Interested In Joining The Pet Medical Center Team?
Pet Medical Center of Pasco offers a variety of experiences and training for many different situations. It takes pride in mentoring and helping students become educated to enter the veterinary field.
- Career shadow: For those thinking of entering the veterinary field, usually high schoolers in the pre-vet tech program at Tri-Tech, or prior to entry into Veterinary Technician school. Participants spend a day or a few with us to see what the veterinary field is all about.
- Preceptorship: For veterinary school students, usually set up through the Washington State University CVM, spend time observing and performing skills and seeing cases and surgeries in our veterinary hospital
- Externships: Fourth-year senior veterinary students spend a few weeks (as required by your specific program) practicing veterinary skills in the exam room, surgery, and beyond in preparation for graduation and entering the veterinary field. This is usually set up through the Washington State University CVM, but other programs are also welcome.
- Internships: For veterinary technician students from YVCC licensed veterinary technician program (other programs welcome as well)
Please contact us if you are interested in setting up any of these opportunities. We generally have a large number of student requests and try to limit the number of students present at the same time so each student gets the best experience. Because of this, please contact us early to set up your experience if you are interested. The best method of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Stephanie M, Practice Manager